The flashiest reiners and their savvy owners will get another run for Chrome Cash at the $344,514-Added AMBPT/BO Ranch NRHA European Futurity held on May 23-29 at BO Ranch, France, courtesy of APHA and the National Reining Horse Association
Thanks to the Chrome Cash incentives, APHA will pay out $10,000 USD in added prize money exclusive to registered Paint Horses in four classes:
- $3,250 APHA Open Chrome Cash Incentive (run class in class with the NRHA Open ancillary class)
- $3,250 APHA Amateur Chrome Cash Incentive (run class in class with the NRHA Non Pro ancillary class)
- $1,750 APHA Futurity Open Level 4 Chrome Cash Incentive (run class in class with the NRHA European Open Futurity)
- $1,750 APHA Futurity Non-Pro Level 4 Chrome Cash Incentive (run class in class with the NRHA European Non Pro Futurity)
No qualifying is required. All registered Paints—both Regular Registry and Solid Paint-Bred—are eligible as long as the owner and rider are APHA members. The entry fee is just €50, with 50 percent going to the purse. Don’t delay!
The NRHA European Futurity entry deadline is May 9, but late Chrome Cash entries will be accepted in ancillary classes and for horses already entered in the Futurity.
PLEASE NOTE THE NRHA EUROPEAN FUTURITY DEADLINE ENTRY DATE HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO MAY 9
- Entry Form and Conditions: http://nrhaeuropeanfuturity.com/forms
- Schedule: http://nrhaeuropeanfuturity.com/schedule
- Media Guidelines Form: http://nrhaeuropeanfuturity.com/2022/ef-media-guidelines.pdf
- Media Accreditation Form: http://nrhaeuropeanfuturity.com/2022/ef-media-accredation.pdf
For further information: http://nrhaeuropeanfuturity.com/
NRHA European Futurity Media Contact
Simona Diale/International Horse Press